Maggie Ellis Chotas
It’s never an easy time to be a leader, but today’s “do more with less and fast” climate makes it harder than ever. Maggie Ellis Chotas understands this complex landscape and help leaders successfully navigate it.
Maggie Ellis Chotas is an experienced, insightful coach and brings a dynamic, multi-faceted approach to her clients. She will boost your effectiveness by building your awareness of how to leverage strengths and overcome challenges.
Throughout the coaching process, she’ll provide:
- Honest and candid feedback
- Understanding of organizational culture and dynamics and your role as a leader within that context
- Challenging questions and thoughtful prompts
- Reflections on where you’re getting stuck and what’s helping you move forward
- Questioning and challenging assumptions
Maggie founded her coaching practice in 2003 to help the leaders of community-focused organizations set and fulfill their goals while making a significant positive impact in the community. Since then she and her partner have worked with a diverse range of leaders from a range of organizations, including:
- UNC School of Government
- SJF Institute
- The Town of Carrboro
- The Public School Foundation
- Montessori Children’s House of Durham
- The Lerner School
- UNC Carolina Institute for Developmental Disabilities
Betsy and Maggie Chotas, co-founders of The Mulberry Partners Coaching and Consulting, have been business partners for over 9 years. Their successful relationship led them to interview more than 100 women in global business partnerships; this research has been cited in The New York Daily News, BNet.com and Forbes.com.
MALS, St. John's College, Annapolis, MD
BA, English Literature, Swathmore College