Cynthia is a seasoned HR executive who draws from over 20 years of human resources, general management, marketing, sales, and consulting experience. She is a resilient leader with a proven record of developing people and building strong businesses. She is an exceptional strategic thinker, possessing strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to quickly identify business challenges, formulate strategic plans, and drive change.
Cynthia specializes in organizational effectiveness and leadership development to deliver high impact OD interventions to fortune 500 companies globally. Some major accomplishments include:
Fortune 500 Food Company
- Worked with numerous lines of business within one multi-billion dollar conglomerate to transform it from a hierarchical to a collaborative horizontal organization.
- Partnered with senior leadership teams to shift the culture from closed and siloed to open and collaborative.
- Established a mindset of accountability, facilitated skills training to achieve leadership competencies and established protocols for working together as a high performance organization.
Fortune 500 Consumer Packaged Goods Company – R&D
- Developed a high performing senior leadership team.
- Provided strategic leadership and guidance to align human capital with business objectives.
- Improved overall leadership team effectiveness resulting in operational efficiencies.
- Reduced "days to market" of new products by 10%. Improved quality and compliance by exceeding "right first time" target goal by 10%.
Mid-size Pharmaceutical Company
- Restructured HR to effectively support a global business.
- Developed a global recruiting strategy that resulted in 25% less turnover from prior year and greater efficiency.
- Reduced recruiting "time to source" first quality candidates by 30%.
BS, Communications, UNCG, Greensboro, NC
MBA, Marketing, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
Email: email@example.com | Telephone: (919) 878-4454